Automated visual inspection of wafers & bars
- AI-powered automated inspection: HELVIEW leverages proprietary machine learning models and algorithms to automate defect inspection and grading of semiconductor wafers and devices.
- Helia’s versatile HELVIEW system speeds up the microscopic inspection of wafers, bars, individual devices, and optics while ensuring image quality and resolution outclassing those of traditional microscopes.
- Helia can assess products at every stage of processing using its own generic defect typology, or a customer-provided one.
- We easily adapt to tailored binning protocols or custom inspection report formats and are used to working closely with customers to implement the best defect prevention strategies.
- Automated micrographs of >1000 chips/hr for high volumes
- 400 mm x 400 mm working area, high-speed XY stage with 5µm positioning accuracy. Ultrafine Z stage with autofocus.
- Ultra-wide field of view & µm-level resolutions
- Fully proprietary, modular, and adaptable control software
- Cleanroom class 10000 environment, vibration-isolated