An IS09001:2008 & British Standard Kitemark company
Detailed visual inspection is an integral part of quality assurance for all types of optical components. At Helia Photonics, specialist personnel use state-of-the-art microscope equipment to examine incoming and outgoing material. This process is highly adaptable, and we work together closely with our customers to establish individualised inspection protocols that seamlessly tie in with their production flow. Offered inspection services include:
- Characterisation of any defect type according to the customer's classification and acceptance documents. Close cooperation in establishing a visual inspection protocol that takes into account product-specific handling requirements, defects and grading criteria.
- Inspection data can immediately be made available via secure online access, allowing for instantaneous yield analysis and on-the-fly production planning.
- Digital imaging data can be made available, allowing for comprehensive documentation of every production step.
- All types of components can be inspected both before and after any process as desired by the customer. Individualised inspection setups allow for examination of any product type.
- Visual semiconductor inspection can comprise: wafer inspection pre-cleave; front- and back-facet, top (epi-)side and bottom (grind-)side inspection of cleaved material pre- and post-coating.